JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – FULL TIME
E1 Media Agency is looking for a creative, talented, innovative, enthusiastic candidate. The applicant should be keen to develop their career in design, with attention to detail, a willingness to get stuck-in and have initiative.
E1MA started life as an agency focused on music. We have since evolved to deliver marketing services to food & beverage, travel, fashion, but retain a strong foothold in music and events.
THE KEY FOCUS AREAS OF THIS ROLE ARE:
– Producing attractive and effective designs for all media including motion graphics.
– Creating visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
– Developing strong and engaging online content.
– Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
– Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback.
– Graphic Design qualification or similar.
– Some creative industry experience.
– Experience with design software and motion graphics software. The Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Aftereffects)
– Knowledge of design techniques.
– Adaptive design eye and skill.
– Self-disciplined and have good time management skills with the ability to manage a number of priorities.
– Ability to work well within a team.
– A talent for problem-solving.
– Experience working with WordPress templates.
Send CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please note this role is London based. We are working remotely currently but will be back in office when it’s safe to do so.